Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Slide Show

The link you've all been waiting for:
Kaylee and Red's (un)Dress Rehearsal
If you must be warned that this isn't work safe you're really beyond help.

Life is really good for me right now.
Healthy body,
Happy family,
Room to grow and the means to do it.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Very very very very nice.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So good to see you two, ah but to have been there!!

Erika said...

I was so overwhelmed by the hotness that was you. That I totally forgot to look at your back LOL. SO I waited for it to download again and then paused at your back.

Wow!! It's awesome!! It's a straight line. I had to go back and look again and remember how it was before.

Yes indeed, it may be the only thing that is straight about it (grin) but it looks really good!

Then of course there is the hotness.. did I mention that? (drool) you both were lovely, and I LOVED the music.

Lauren said...

Ohhhh, the nummy tastiness!

Red said...

*blush* you two are too sweet! I wish you could have been there in person, but know that your support for me over the last couple months definitely brought you there in spirit.