Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dry spell is over!

On Thanksgiving, I worked and danced at Grind after spending all day cooking and enjoying the company of Russell, Kaylee and her husband. Then the next night, I had the first play-focused overnight date with Max in two months. I can confidently say I feel my life coming back in some of the most important ways. I have a mental image of a big wet thunderstorm washing over a dry and dusty town. I can almost smell it. (inside note: I'd go out and play in it more if I didn't hate getting water in my face so much *grins*)

That's not to say that my body is no longer full of frustrating quirks--things like I can dance off and on for hours but can't comfortably sit on my couch without the risers, or I can play to remarkably intense levels but can't easily change position in bed.

2 comments:

Silver said...

That's interesting about playing at intense levels but not being able to easily change positions in bed. Ironic and unexpected. ;-)

Grind was a good time. I'm glad you were able to more fully participate.

Note: It would appear that I am no longer broken up with Tom. ;-) Which is good.

Red said...

I'm not entirely certain that the intense play didn't wear me out to the point of not being able to move in bed.

I'm glad Tom's doing better!