Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Anniversary Plus Techweek

On Thursday, it will be exactly 1 year since surgery.
However, party-like social celebrations of this anniversary are being postponed until November.

This is because on Thursday night I will also be stage managing for the first time in about 10 years. On many levels, being able to stage manage is its own form of celebration of the anniversary of surgery. (The show is Psycho Beach Party at the Burien Little Theater if you're interested in that kind of thing)

PT and Volteran are working out well to deal with the back pain of earlier this month. Hopefully once the show is up and running I can get back on my exercise routine and keep up my goals of staying fit.

For now, I'm off to bed so that I can get up and do this crazy theater thing all over again tomorrow night after work.

(I'm going to tag this post later)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

break a leg doesn't sound like the kind of admonition you need on this anniversary but none the less.... break a leg actually I think "blow a circuit" may be more appropriate for your work.
Loved you first!!!

Red said...

Actually, since stage managing in this space requires climbing up a very questionable drop-down ladder, "break a leg" is both appropriate and disturbingly possible.