Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ha!

I made it to the gym again! Hooray! I'm a little surprised by how things have slipped away over the last 2 months... maybe surprised isn't exactly the right word... what's the word for being fully aware of potential outcomes but still solidly in denial until reality will no longer be refused?

Anyway, I got some good stretches in, did my PT before work and 45 minutes of cardio after work today. It feels good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go. I could use a little of that whatever.
Love you

Autumn Needles said...

WOOT!!! You totally rock! Reality will rarely be refused indefinitely; might as well embrace it.

Max said...

Attagirl!