Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Service Class

I will be teaching a workshop on service relationships this February. The class has a listing on Fetlife and the CSPC calendar. I'm surprised and a little intimidated by the response it's getting a full two months out.

I've only been actively writing the curriculum for this class for a month. However, my life has been building the foundation for it over the last 10 years (with a notable acceleration over the last 3 years with Max). In some ways this curriculum feels like completing a thesis project (or how I imagine completing a thesis project feels given that I dropped my traditional grad school program just after starting my thesis project in earnest). What's entertaining to me is that I'm actually using stuff from traditional grad school to complete my kinky grad school project.

No comments: