Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Bondage Party

The point of this post is "I had fun at a party last night!" There are a couple of vaguely related to my back things in here, but for those of you who prefer to skip the sexier posts, you should come back tomorrow night when I post about my 6-month check-up scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

After a full day of work, I wasn't sure I really wanted to go to the Bondage is the Point party last night. But, I had a fantastic toy to show off so temptation overcame my lazy butt. It just so happened that the toy also makes a fabulous dress so getting gussied up to go out was quick and easy.

Let me just say that the Bodyhose is worth every penny of the $75 Russell and I spent on it. I'm not kidding about it looking like a fabulous dress. When Max arrived at the party last night he asked if I'd brought the toy, having no idea that the garment I was wearing was the toy. He had a very sweet reaction to my demonstrating the dress's... erm... versatility.

But better than being a fantastically stretchy dress, it's also is a great excuse to get up-close and personal with highly-attractive, mostly-naked people. This is a major win. Seriously, "I can fit two people in here." has proved to be the best pick-up line I've ever used. On top of that, you and said highly-attractive, mostly-naked person then get to be the center of attention while you wiggle and explore the possibilities inside the hose. Extra win if you're an exhibitionist.

Bondage night was not just about squirming around in a giant spandex tube. I also learned an exciting new way to seriously disturb people with a stupid-human trick. Apparently, if someone puts his or her fingers over the place where my cross-link sticks out and then I flex my back muscles, it produces an extraordinarily unsettling sensation. I admit, I do enjoy being able to freak-out otherwise unflappable kinky folks with the mere twitch of a muscle. *insert mental image of me hopping and giggling gleefully at the disgusted reactions*

Alright, time for the Women's Welcoming Committee.

5 comments:

Autumn Needles said...

Looking forward to seeing the new toy!! Will it be appearing at Grind? It reminds me a lot of a (fancier version of a) body tube thing I used years ago in someone's dance piece.

Glad to hear that you're doing so well! I feel like I haven't actually seen much of you lately so it's nice to see the updates.

Hugs

Silver said...

You has a supper power!

Silver said...

Um, super power. You may also has a supper power, but it ain't vanilla nachos!

Red said...

Autumn, the dress/toy will definitely show up at a Grind some time. I'm guessing end of April/early May. I agree we really don't see nearly enough of one another.

Silver, I think Vanilla Nachos are a perfectly worthy supper power.

Autumn Needles said...

Oh man...now I want a supper power!! Can I have artichokes with mine?

Seeing you Thursday since we're both working and maybe we can figure out walking-talking.

Or hmm, that came out weird. I'm pretty sure we've both already got the walking-talking thing down mostly, but the together part. Yes, I speak the English.