Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Poly Anna Says:

Last night I seriously tweaked my back by (get this) rolling over in bed.
Poly Anna Says: Well at least it happened last night in bed instead of in the middle of a scene where more could have gone wrong and more people would have felt bad about the consequences. And hey, now you have a reminder that Yes, you are still in the healing process and not done yet.

My back is still killing me today. As in, all the way through the work day.
Poly Anna Says: Really, if your back was going to have a bad day, Sunday is really the best day of the week for that to happen. No one else is around to see you spacing out or demand your immediate attention.

I Say: Screw Poly Anna, I'm going out for a cookie sundae at Broadway Grill. Then I'm coming home and icing my back to within an inch of hypothermia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Poly Anna's thinking but take care of yourself.