Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Monday, March 2, 2009

They Like Me! They Really Like Me!

I found the following message in my in-box when I got home from the WWC meeting tonight:
Dear Red:
We are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to show in the 2009 Seattle Erotic Art Festival. Your work was one of 215 pieces chosen from 2,100 submissions we received from 530 artists in 38 states and 29 countries. Congratulations!
Squeeeee!!!!

I'm sure I'll have a more adult response to this later.

9 comments:

SomewhatBent said...

***SQUEEEEE*** is right!

Totally rocks! One view or two?

Red said...

just the one with the collar.

Anonymous said...

That's really great. I think your piece will turn a lot of heads.

- Max

Autumn Needles said...

Yay!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Congrats!!

-Maxx

Clayton said...

Congratulations. :-)

- Clayton Hibbert
- Performance Director, Seattle Erotic Art Festival

Darkmane said...

Congratulations.... of course I think Squeeee is a perfectly adult reaction.

hydrolagus said...

Congratulations!

Lauren said...

*squee!!!!* Congrats, love!!