Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gratitudes!

Time to toss out a list of things I'm really grateful for (in stream of consciousness order):
  • Making it through the one-month count-down mark without panicking.
  • Finding the exact shoes I'd searched 4 Target stores to find at Value Village... in good shape, on 50% off everything day.
  • Piles and piles of quality moments with Russell.
  • I'm extra super grateful for Russell in general.
  • Taking Paige and Russell to visit my mom in my home town and spontaneously getting to introduce them to some of my old-school extended family (My mom took care of her in college, she babysat me, I babysat her daughter--who graduated college recently GAWD I'M OLD, and every year we still take cookies to their house at Christmas)
  • Supportive--if sometimes a little stress inducing--comments from my coworkers.
  • Having a seriously relaxed couple days at work recovering from the busy season.
  • Easy on-line booking systems for the only nice campground I know about (yes, I know, some tree-hugger I am... but I like to visit trees, not take up residence with them)
  • Spready Cheese on crackers (Russell who brings them to me)
  • The guy at Quiznos who always gives me the discount price even though I order the wrong ingredients on my sandwich.
  • Aleive that knocks out my cramps.
  • Happy news from a redhead about to start school at Mt. Holyoke
  • Paigelett now has extra time in her schedule
  • Friends and Family (including Paige, Russell, and Max) who make time in their schedules to be with me even when they don't really have it.
  • A mid-day massage appointment.
  • The brand new extra comfy bed in Russell's bedroom (even if it isn't the one I'm sleeping on tonight)
  • Having my own blog to occasionally fill with a pile of random happiness
More topic oriented content coming soon... probably.

No comments: