Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Prayer Request

Hi folks,
This time tomorrow I'll be at the beginning of the next stage of this journey. Russell will be updating the blog while I'm getting the ability to type and read back. Please keep me in your prayers and good thoughts (however you connect to spirit and good). Here are some of the things I'm inviting into this journey if you want to help more specifically.
  • Countless opportunities to appreciate the humor, strength, generosity, kindness and love of my amazing family and friends
  • Amazement in the human mind and body's ability to heal and adapt
  • Moments of pride for excelling at tasks once thought too hard to attempt
  • Fast and clean healing of the tissue on my back that leads to continued strength and flexibility for years to come
  • A stable and healthy spine that gives me the structural support needed to feel sound and grounded.
  • Commitment to continuing to take care of my body
  • A surplus of financial resources to meet my obligations
  • A surgery and recovery that goes smoother than anyone could reasonably predict

2 comments:

Rex Venom said...

Good Luck!
Rock on!

SomewhatBent said...

Bright Blessings and Well Wishes!!! You are in as good shape as possible to have this done now. Swift Healing!!