Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The schedule takes another hit.

First of all, thank you everyone who took the time to comment on the last post.

As things get closer, I'm feeling less inspired to reflect and more information-oriented so here ya go:
I had a lovely weekend away.
I woke up this morning with a UTI (connect the dots there any way you like)
After much fussing and fretting, we've established that the infection will clear up in three days or so and I will be able to have the surgery even though I will have missed donating a second unit of blood.

Now I have those approaching work deadlines to deal with so I'll probably not be back here until Thursday night or Friday. (Maybe I'll have more yummy pictures to share though)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am willing to bet that there is as much stress in the UTI as bacteria. Flush it out. :-) Tons of natural, unsweetened cranberry juice, washed down with even more tons of water. Then just imagine all of it getting swished and washed right out of you.

Just know that Michael and I have you in our thoughts and meditations.

Julie

Autumn Needles said...

My UTI sends happy thoughts of commiseration to your UTI. :-)

Big Hug,
Autumn

Anonymous said...

WOW.
I can only sympathize with you on the UTI. I used to get those fairly frequently when i was younger.

If you can, look for Cranberry Extract pills at any vitamin store. It's a good way to help clean out your system if you don't like drinking cranberry juice. Kind of like me.

I hope you get better and good luck with your surgery! I anxiously wait to hear how things go!