Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First self-post from the hospital

Hi there boys and girls!!!
Day 5 was kind of a wheel-spinning day, but by noon-ish today I was doing much better. I've been up an walking around quite a bit, made a huge trek to the only place in the Swedish complex that still takes films long enough for my surgery.
I'm up and generally perky, but with limited stamina so this is a short post. I'll take time to give individual thanks to comments later, but THANK YOU ALL for all the words of support.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red, I'm so happy that you're continuing to improve and using words like "better" and "perky"! This is due, I'm sure, to your excellent care network and your own determination and resiliency. Hope things keep going in the UP direction!

Anonymous said...

*huge hugs*

Dale

guntharr said...

Hooray for the first self-post!

Who does my hair look like, again? I tried to remember the name to tell Jenny, but I forgot...

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Red,
The stamina will come back, it takes a long time though. :-) I am just so glad to see things moving forward a bit more each day.

Thank you for the post, it means the world.

Jules

Anonymous said...

Yay, it's Amy! I'm so happy to see your post (and so grateful to Russell for his)... Sounds like you'll be ready for games any day now! ;)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Yay, it's Amy! I'm so happy to see your post (and so grateful to Russell for his)... Sounds like you'll be ready for games any day now! ;)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again Red! Hope you continue to be feeling better quickly!

Kristy

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back and that all is going well.

SMF