Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

in recovery

(Russell)

Red's in the recovery room, we just met with the surgical team and she's good. We're going out for food, more details soon. ^-^

5 comments:

Silver said...

Good. All's well.

Happy happy!

Anonymous said...

Y'all make sure to sleep well. Thank you so much.
Julie

Unknown said...

Glad to hear she is doing well in recovery.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad all is well. I was thinking of her all day.

Anonymous said...

I am so relieved to hear that the surgery went well. This was on my mind all day. Thanks for keeping us updated, Russell.

Dale