Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jigity Jig!

I'm home again! I'm doing well in general. In addition to providing the transportation, Puck did a fabulous favor for Russell and I and picked up a few adaptive household items for us so the transition from hospital bed to home was much smoother than it could have been.

I'm still tired and still waiting for a complete bowel movement so good healing thoughts are still very very welcome. And I'm still being lame about replying to previous comments, even though I love getting them. Now that I'm home and getting to drive my own meds/meals schedules I'm hoping to put together a post with a little more about my perspective on the surgery/hospital stay along with some pictures that I'll hopefully be able to post behind a link to protect the squeamish.

7 comments:

Autumn Needles said...

Sooooo glad to hear you're home! Let us know when visits are welcome!

Looking forward to a real hug,
Autumn

Anonymous said...

Home, Toto, we're going home!

Healing energy being sent. You are in my thoughts.

Dale

Anonymous said...

Well, hey now! GREAT news!

And now, to conjure up a poopie prayer.....lemme see...

May your resting bowels awaken...slowly, yet strainless.

May the beautiful scat flow,
smooth, easy, painless.

Naw....I'll work on it!
*hugs*
Julie

Red said...

Autumn, it's 7 AM where are you? *wink* 4-hour meds can make a morning person out of just about anyone for a while I think.

Dale, hmm I hadn't yet tried the Oz analogy on top of this journey. You know how I love my fairy-tale metaphors *grin*

Julie,
That is a perfect prayer! Thank you so much sweet, silly lady! (Did I tell you it took me a while to figure out who you were/how I knew you? I'm glad you posted something else to Dale's board to help me put the pieces together.)

Autumn Needles said...

I'm right here, girly, at the studio at the end of my early morning yoga class! Why didn't you come to class????? No excuses!

DctrGlenn said...

glad to hear you have a made it home.. soon this will all just be a memory, and your life will resume, smiling...

don't worry about answering anyone, just do what you need to do and remember we are all here to help if and when you guys need us...

take care, and keep getting better...

hugs...

Glenn

Unknown said...

Grats on getting to be home! Healing thoughts and prayers are being sent your way :)