Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The old X-Ray is gone

Unless you're using an RSS reader, you'll note the old x-ray picture in the sidebar is gone. That's because it's not what I look like any more and not what I want people to envision when they think of me post-surgery. Until I get the new set of x-rays to show a before/after set or a really pretty picture of me post-surgery please enjoy this beautiful painting by Ed Martinez showing a woman with a strong defined back getting ready for an evening out. I have a small print of it on my wall in my bedroom to remind me just where all this is going.

5 comments:

DctrGlenn said...

what a lovely portrait... and inspiration...

Glenn

Lunasmiles said...

Hey, so glad you're home! I've been following the progress, and I hope all goes just as smoothly at home.

Anonymous said...

I think the picture is beautiful... and so are you. I think once you feel like you are to the point in your healing that you can regain strength that you should recreate this image with a photo of yourself...

Kelly

Unknown said...

what a journey.....Good going Red

Anonymous said...

Dont look "back". It's all forward from here *hugs*

Dale