Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 and a Half Months

Posted to LJ on: Jul. 13th, 2008 at 1:17 PM

2 and a half months feels a lot scarier than 3 months. It's a difference of two weeks, but all I'm saying is YIKES!
I feel dumb and scared and stressed out today for no real apparent reason. Yesterday was really nice, maybe this is just a little whiplash. I sent an email with my major calendar items between now and October earlier today. That's probably what triggered this little panic episode. Except for camp, August is invisible right now. I'm either planning for the next two weeks or for September so today it feels more like 1 and a half months.
Ok now that I've typed it out, I think I can start talking myself back down.
Re-establish ties with reality.
Be here now.
Drink water.
Move my body.
Take my vitamins.
Enjoy my Sunday.

ps. This is the last of the "Re-Posts" From here on out I'll be blogging in real-time.

No comments: