Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Folsom Street Fair

Posted to LJ on: Jun. 5th, 2008 at 4:36 PM

Ok, now that the date is set I have a new question to contemplate.
Do I go to Folsom?
I scheduled the date after Folsom to insure that all my people would be around; not to create the opportunity for me to go. However, it does open up the opportunity.

Yays
!
  • San Francisco!
  • Giant pervert party!
  • Seeing friends in new situations!
  • Playing in new places in new ways
Nays! Health risks that could impact surgery on October 1st:
  • Air plane colds/flu
  • Con stress
  • Vacation diet
  • Vacation sleep schedule
  • Playing in new places in new ways
I'm more than a little tempted, but maybe it's better to hold Folsom up as the thing I go do to celebrate the anniversary of my surgery.

No comments: