Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Full Circle

Posted to LJ on: May. 20th, 2008 at 10:48 PM

I'll be having my next scoliosis appointment with the surgeon who started this whole thing a year ago. I got to this decision by way of eliminating unacceptable options and talking to a variety of people with immediate experience of spinal surgery and/or the hospitals in question. Let me just mention again how fucking incredible my network of support around this is.
There's been enough dinking around looking for other options or other answers. He may act a bit like a car salesman, but he's saying the same things everyone else says independently and seems very well respected and has access to a qualified team of peers should he need assistance. I'm committed to sticking with him (and his team) through the rest of this journey.

The next appointment won't be until June 20th.

No comments: