Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Scoliosis Support System: ENGAGE

Posted to LJ on: Apr. 16th, 2008 at 9:47 PM

I want to get my lungs, heart, arms and legs in shape for surgery recovery. I'm looking for regularly scheduled work-out partners (aka peer pressure pals). I have an offer from someone at work, but would delight in the opportunity to spend time with some of you while getting ready for this.
Here are some options I'm looking at:
Twice a week gym partner (this of course would also require I do something I've never done before...voluntarily walk into a gym)
2-3 times a week Greenlake walking partner (I don't run or use wheels)
Someone want to join me for my in-home yoga sessions with Autumn?
Someone want company in a studio yoga class?
Someone want to formally schedule a social dance night?

Intent is usually there, location and timing tend to be the buggers so here's what I have to work with:
(The schedule is no longer valid so I cut it off)

No comments: