Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Place-holder

In September I will begin preparing for a journey. This blog will be a record of that journey. It will likely include pictures, video, and rambling reflections.

I'm an adult about to have scoliosis surgery for the first time. I live a pretty adult life and intend to blog accordingly. There will be discussion of non-traditional sexuality and lifestyle choices and how those things interact with my surgery and recovery. I already have a personal on-line journal that I share just with people I know. I'm hoping this blog will also be viewed by strangers who might get something out of reading about my experiences.

See you in September!
--Red

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm very interested to follow you on this journey. I'm hoping to schedule scoliosis surgery soon. My consultation is July 30, so I should find out more details soon. If you visit my blog and only want to read the scoliosis posts, just look at my labels.

Red said...

Hi Andrea,
If you're considering scoliosis surgery, let me recommend a book for you:
Scoliosis Surgery by David K Wolpert. The author isn't a Dr. He's a 30-something patient who decided to compile all the best resources/information together for people considering surgery.
Purchasing and reading this book is literally the best time and money I spent in preparing for this journey.