Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jay Williams 2-in-1

Posted to LJ on: Jun. 5th, 2008 at 7:58 AM

The appointment I made for June 20th has been moved to today at 2:15. Russell and Max will be going in with me (can I even begin to talk about how blessed I am?).

I don't have my book right now so I'm glad I made notes in LJ earlier about the things I need to ask my surgeon.

Ok now I have 10 minutes to get out the door so I can go work distractedly for a few hours. I had an unexpectedly late night last night. Not bad, just schedule-altering.
Feeling: Loved but Rattled


Posted to LJ on:
Jun. 5th, 2008 at 4:06 PM

The rescheduled appointment today went really well.
Things moved quickly and on time (I don't remember the last scoliosis appointment that took less than 2 hours from car door to car door).
My entourage and I asked good questions.
My surgeon and his nurse gave good answers.
As soon as the last major round of questions was done, I felt like I'd hit a wall and just wanted to curl up and take a nap (yay adrenaline crash).

The surgery will be on October 1st arriving at 5:40 AM (who needs anesthesia if you don't bother to wake up?) at Swedish Hospital's new orthopedic building. All other schedules will work backwards from this date.

No comments: