Mature Audiences Only

This blog contains mature subject matter. If you are under 18, please find a more appropriate blog. I suggest Midwest Teen Sex Show or the National Scoliosis Foundation Forums (depending on which google search brought you here). If you are over 18 but find frank discussions of alternative sexuality and relationships uncomfortable, please begin your exploration elsewhere.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's the little things

Posted to LJ on: Apr. 21st, 2008 at 12:59 PM

Today while listening to the song Kaylee and I decided not to use for Bang for the Buck next year, I was reminded that Bang for the Buck will happen after spinal fusion. Will I be able to walk on stripper heals? Will the way my body moves still illicit tips? Will I fit into the costume we already purchased? Will I be able to attend without being unreasonably exhausted? (Will I ever post about anything completely unrelated to the surgery?)

Bang isn't until February so I'll have several months of recovery under my belt at that point. Realistically, it will probably be just fine. But right now it's hard to get my brain to drop the worrying, be here now, let the then take care of itself. I'm kind of looking forward to camp this summer. It means I won't have time to think about this stuff during the day, nor will I have energy to worry it too much when I get home.

1 comment:

Red said...

Some background for those who want to know:
"Bang for the Buck" is a benefit amateur stripper event that helps to fund AIDS Lifecycle. It's women of all shapes and sizes stripping for other enthusiastic female audience members. All the tips earned go to AIDS Lifecycle. It's a pretty high-energy party and successful fund-raiser.